Bengali bhabi with neighbor


February 3rd, 2011


27_thumb

Bengali bhabi with neighbor

Bengali hot bhabi expose her self infront of her neighbor……….hot mmsd leaked……

Video Format : .3gp



File Size : 4.53MB

Click here to Download the video clip


(Download from FSI Share)

Direct Download Link – FSI Premium


(Instant download – no delay)







Dodhwali Ki Ladki


February 3rd, 2011


Hi ISS readers, I think all you know me. For the new readers, at first I introduce myself. I am Moni, late 40 and 5’-7”. I was born in a middle class Bangladeshi Muslim family and serving in a public organization. My whole life is lustful indeed. As I gained some practical experience about sex at my childhood, I became a sex-maniac and whenever I got chance I tried to fuck any aged girls or women with many tricks without applying force or at least to peep the uncovered boobs and pussies from hidden places when they change attires.

I always find the chance to touch teats and breasts of sleeping girls or women. I think always believe “sex is one kind of art”. So I want to share the real stories of those incidents of my life with yours. I assure you that every tale will give you a full satisfaction.

Dear readers, now I’m going to narrate a story from one of my bosom friends. I gave the description whole from his mouth, please enjoy from his own.

Dodhwali ki ladki by Alok Aggarwal

Dear Readers I am about to narrate an incident that took place when I was eighteen years old. I will give my introduction. My name is Sahebji not my given name but everyone calls me by this name. I am 6 feet tall, slim and women find me handsome, so I been told. I am a commercial artist by profession. Now let me continue with the story. After finishing my Intermediate degree at school on my father’s estate I took admission in a college in the nearby city much against the wishes of the family. You know my family did not believe in ‘over’ education. Having no place to stay in the city I looked for paying guest accommodation.

This concept was very new in those days and no one wanted to take a stranger into their house. With much difficulty I found a lady, about 50 years of age ready to let out a room to me. The room was a barsati on the first floor. The lady lived alone on the ground floor. Her children were all grown up and living separately or lived out of town. It was large airy room with plenty of light with an attached bathroom and a small kitchenette. The room was just ideal for a student. The price she wanted was quite steep but having nowhere else to go so I accepted. She had some problem with her knees and could not climb up to the first floor therefore I had to engage the woman who did her work to keep my rooms clean.

The deal was that along with the room she would also give me dinner. For other meals and extras I had to fend for myself. I was not a breakfast eater, lunch I ate in the college but had to make arrangement for my morning coffee, afternoon tea and the glass of milk which I loved to drink before going to bed. Most things I could procure from the market but not fresh milk. So I asked my landlady if some arrangement could be made with the person who supplied her with milk. She said no problem and introduced me to the ‘Gualin’ (Woman who supplies milk- milkmaid) who supplied her with milk.

Having settled the rate and quantity I required daily I told her that I would require the milk between 5.30 and 6 in the morning. She undertook to supply the required quantity at the desired time. Thus began my student life in the city. My college was not far away and the dinner I was served was rather good. Every morning the Gualin would knocked on my door at the right time and say in a loud voice ” Saab dhood lelo (Sir, collect your milk)” and I would get up and open the door and she would measure out the required quantity.

This routine went on for a couple of months then one morning instead of the harsh voice of the Gualin I heard a sweet musical voice say ” Saab dhood lelo” . I got up and opened the door and saw a beautiful 14-year- old girl wearing a loose blouse and a lahenga standing there with a big grin on her face. She repeated ” Saab doodh lelo” . I invited her in and showed her where to put the milk. I asked her as to who she was? She said “Saab mera naam Bela hai. Main Gualin ki beti hoon. Amma dooseri pheri per gayi hai aur aage se mainhee aapko doodh doongi. (Sir, my name is Bela and I am the daughter of the gualin. Mother has gone on a different round and in future I will be supplying you with the milk)”.

I told her my name is Sahebji and I will be happy to take milk from her. Bela was a beautiful girl with a ready smile about 5 feet tall with large tits a little too large for her slim body. There after she started bringing the milk every morning. Each time I saw her I got a hard on and started thinking of ways and means of getting her into bed and my lund in her virgin choot. One morning I got up with a start hearing loud banging on the door. I quickly opened the door and found Bela standing there. “Main aap ko bees minute se jagane ki koshish kar rahi hoon (I am trying to wake you for the last twenty minutes)”.

I apologized and told her that I had studied till late and therefore overslept. It’s all right I was only worried that you may be sick or something she replied. I had an idea. I told her, as I have to study late in the night and if I left the door unlocked then would she come in on her own and make coffee for me. This way I could sleep a little longer. I would be very happy to do it but I don’t know how to make coffee she replied. I showed her how to make coffee and invited her to join me. She had never had coffee before and found it a little bitter. I added some more sugar in her cup and she enjoyed the first cup of coffee of her young life. From the next day she came in and made the coffee and woke me by calling my name softly.

Most of the days I was already awake when she came but I pretended to be asleep and watched her move around with half closed eyes and enjoyed the scene of her tits bouncing up and down. When she woke me up I wanted to pull her down on the bed and ravish her virgin choot. I resisted the temptation waiting for not once but daily pleasures. We used to sit next to each other on the bed and drink our coffee and talked about various things. I found out that she lived with her parents and two younger brothers. Her daily routine was that after delivering milk to me she would tend to the cows and buffaloes and there after go to school.

In the afternoon she did her schoolwork and helped her mother in the household. One day I decided that it was time to take the first step towards fucking her. When she came the next morning I jumped out of bed and caught hold of her and kissed her and started to dance round the room with her with one hand on her ample breast pressing it. In this process I pushed her on the bed with me on the top but did not release my hold of her tit. Surprised she asked ” Sahebji aapko kya ho gaya hai? (Sahebji what has happened to you?)”. She had not yet realized that I was kneading her tit. “Main bahut khush hoon mere imtehaan bahut achhe huye hain (I am very happy as my exams have gone well)”.

Suddenly she felt my hand on her tits and caught hold of my hand and said “Yeh aap kya kar rahe hain? (What are you doing?)”. “Main dekh raha hoon ki yeh asli hain ya nakli (I am checking whether they are real)”. In a miffed tone she said ” Asli hain (They are real)”. ” Ho nahin sakta teri umer main itne barre mamme(Can’t be possible such large tits at your age)” and pushed my hands inside her blouse. ” Kya tu mujhe inhi doodhooyon ka doodh roj mujhe deti hai? (Do you give the milk of these breasts daily to drink?)” I asked. ” Nahin aap kaissi baat karte hain main tau aapko bhains ka doodh la kar deti hoon (No what are you saying I bring buffalo milk for you)” she replied.

I had by now pushed her blouse above her breasts and laid them naked to my sight. ” Tu theek keh rahi thi hain tau asli (What you said was right they are real)” I observed. In the mean time she was making efforts to pull her blouse down. ” Zara tere doodhooyon ka doodh peeke tau dekhoon (Let me taste the milk of your breasts)” I said. ” Nahin nahin (No no)” she protested. Ignoring her protest I took one of her nipples in my mouth and started to suck it and kept a close watch on her reaction. She started to moan with pleasure her protests became weaker and then stopped.

Her eyes were tightly shut. She was clenching and unclenching her fist. Her breath was coming in short gasps. Her legs parted with her back arched upwards till she lay back exhausted with a loud sigh. Bela had had an orgasm. ” Jaan kaisa laga? (Darling how was it?)”I asked. She blushed and said she liked it. I told her to get up and make some coffee. We drank our coffee and said good bye for the day by kissing each other tenderly. As she was leaving the room I pulled her back and pressed her tits and said ” Such main bahut pyaare hain (They are really very sweet)”. She smiled and left.

The first part of my game plan had been successful. For the next few days we kissed and I fondled her tits and sucked them without any resistance from her. It was my practice to seat her in my lap when kissing and fondling her tits. One morning she said “Sahebji mere choottar main kuch chubh raha hai (Something is pricking me in my bottoms)”. ” Oh yeh, yeh tau mera laura hai (Oh this, this is my cock)” I said and opened my pajamas and displayed my erect cock. My cock with the foreskin withdrawn and its red head glowing and oozing pre-cum was a glorious sight to watch. She looked at it with awe and turned red and said “Yeh tau bahut barra hai (It is very big)”. “Haath main le kar dekh (Take it your hand)” I recommended. “Nahin nahin (No no)” she said. ” Phikar mat kar yeh kaatega nahin (Don’t worry it will not bite)” I told her.

Hesitatingly she took my cock in her hand and I made her pull the foreskin up and down. For the first day so much was enough. I then kissed her tits and sucked them till she had spent and let her go. For a few days I remained with breast sucking and she played with my cock. One morning she woke me up by catching my cock and shaking it. The time for the next step in her seduction had come. While sucking her breasts I put my hand on her choot from outside her lahenga. She immediately pressed her thighs together and caught my hand and said ” Sahebji wahan nahin (Not there)”. I asked her ” Kyon? (Why?)”. “Aap kuch karoge (You will do something)”. I said ” Kya? (What?)”.

She was looking intently at my erect cock and said ” Aap isse meri choot main dal kar mujhe chodo ge (You will put this in my cunt and fuck me)”. ” Tujhe maloom hai chudai kya hoti hai? (You know what is fucking?)”I questioned. She nodded and said ” Maine kayi bar abbu ko amma ko chodte dekha hai (I have seen my father fucking my mother several times)” she replied. ” Toone mera lund dekha hai aur usse chooa hai iss liye main teri choot dekhna aur choona chahata hoon. Phir hum dono barabar ho jayenge (You have seen and touched my cock. I also want to touch and see your choot. We will then be both equal)”I replied. “Chodo ge tau nahin? (You won’t fuck me?)” She wanted to know.

I said ” Bela jaan dil tau bahut karta hai ki main tujhe chodoon lakin jab tak tu haan nahin karegi tab tak main tujhe nahin chodoonga (Bela darling I want to fuck you but till you say yes I will not fuck you)”. Satisfied with my promise she let me raise her lahenga and look at her virgin cunt. Oh it was beautiful. There was a slight growth of hair on it and the lips were pressed together with the clit barely peeping out. I told her that her choot was a beauty and bent her legs forward and saw the small entrance of ultimate pleasure for which my cock had been drooling for weeks. I took the clit between my thumb and forefinger and pressed it. She took a sharp breath and opened her legs.

I put my mouth to her clit and started sucking it. After a few moments she started to breathe heavily and moaning with pleasure. I licked her cunt and sucked her lump of joy till she came three times. Thereafter we had our usual cup of coffee and she left. This went on for some days. While sucking her cunt, I always positioned myself in such a manner that she could see my cock and fondle it. One morning while I was sucking her cunt my cock was very near to her mouth she kissed it and finding an opportunity I stuck it in her mouth. Urged by nature, some persuasion and the good feeling in her cunt she started to suck it. It was not long before I shot my load into her mouth.

Enjoy Full Story Here
Or
Read More Couple Sex Stories Here!




पेइंग-गेस्ट


February 3rd, 2011


प्रेषक : राज़ा बाबू

मैं पूना की एक बड़ी कंपनी में इंजिनियर हूँ। मेरी आयु 51 वर्ष, कद 5’10″, रंग गोरा और बॉडी सुडौल है। मेरी पत्नी का नाम वंदना है, वो 50 वर्ष की 5’3″ लम्बी, भरे बदन की है। हमारे दो बेटे हैं, बड़ा आकाश 25 वर्ष का है और बंगलौर में जॉब करता है, छोटा अम्बर 23 वर्ष का है और बंगलौर में ही एम बी ए कर रहा है। दोनों भाई इकट्ठे अपने 3 बेडरूम के फ्लैट में रहते हैं, जो मैंने दो वर्ष पहले खरीदा था।

जब तक बेटे हमारे साथ पूना में रहते थे, तब तक मेरी पत्नी का दिन आसानी से कट जाता था। दोनों बेटों के जाने के बाद उसके लिए दिन काटना भी भारी लगने लगा तो हमने सोचा कोई कि पेइंग-गेस्ट रख लें जिससे कुछ पैसा भी आएगा और वंदना का मन भी लगा रहेगा।

जब पेइंग-गेस्ट रखने की बात चली तो मैंने और वंदना ने तय किया कि हम लोग सिर्फ दो लड़कियों को रखेंगे क्योंकि लड़कों के साथ तो हम 25 वर्ष से रह ही रहे थे और चूँकि हमारी कोई बेटी नहीं थी इसलिए भी हमें लड़कियाँ रखने में ज्यादा रूचि थी।

खैर जहाँ चाह वहाँ राह !

जल्दी ही दो लड़कियाँ पेइंग-गेस्ट के रूप में हमारे घर में आ गईं। एक का नाम राधिका और दूसरी का नाम मनमीत था। राधिका आगरा और मनमीत लखनऊ की रहने वाली थी। दोनों एम बी ए कर रही थीं, लेकिन अलग अलग कॉलेज से। दोनों के कॉलेज आने जाने का समय अलग अलग था पर इससे हमें कोई दिक्कत नहीं थी। अब वंदना को घर में रौनक दिखने लगी थी।

देखते देखते छः महीने कैसे गुज़र गए, पता ही नहीं चला।

कहते हैं कि ऊपरवाले को जो करना होता है, वो वैसे हालात पैदा कर देता है। हमारे यहाँ सब कुछ सामान्य चल रहा था कि राधिका के कॉलेज में एक महीने की छुट्टियाँ हो गईं और वो अपने घर आगरा चली गई। इसके दो दिन बाद ही बंगलौर से आकाश का फ़ोन आया कि अम्बर की तबियत खराब है अगर हो सके तो मम्मी को भेज दीजिये ताकि उसकी देखभाल हो सके।

अगले दिन की पहली फ्लाईट से वंदना बंगलौर चली गई, अब घर में रह गए मैं और मनमीत।

हमारे घर के मुख्य द्वार की दो चाबियाँ हैं, एक मैंने अपने पास रखी और एक मनमीत को दे दी। इससे घर वापस आने जाने में कोई दिक्कत रही नहीं। खाने के लिए मैंने टिफिन सर्विस वाले से कह दिया। इस तरह वंदना के न रहने पर भी मैंने सब व्यवस्था कर ली।

वंदना को गए हुए दो दिन बीते थे कि रात को दो बजे मैं पेशाब करने के लिए उठा तो मनमीत के कमरे से बातें करने की आवाज आ रही थी। चूँकि राधिका यहाँ थी नहीं इसलिए मैंने सोचा देखूं किस से बातें कर रही है।

मनमीत के कमरे के पास जाकर ध्यान से सुना तो पता चला कि अपनी किसी सहेली के साथ मोबाइल पर बात कर रही थी, बात का सारांश यह था कि मनमीत की सहेली हमारे घर के खालीपन का लाभ उठाकर अपने बॉयफ्रेंड को हमारे घर लाकर चुदवाना चाहती थी, जिसका मनमीत यह कहकर विरोध कर रही थी कि मेरे आंटी-अंकल मुझ पर इतना विश्वास करते हैं कि पूरा घर मेरे हवाले कर देते हैं, मैं उनके साथ धोखा नहीं कर सकती।

यह सब सुनकर मुझे बहुत अच्छा लगा, लेकिन उनकी बातों का सिलसिला अभी खत्म नहीं हुआ था। मनमीत के उत्तर सुनकर यह अंदाज़ हो जाता था कि उसकी सहेली ने क्या कहा होगा। मनमीत की बातों को ध्यान से पढ़िये आप भी समझ जायेंगे।

“नहीं यार मैंने कह दिया न कि मैं तुम्हें अपने घर नहीं ला सकती”

!

“हट, मैं क्यूँ चुदवाऊँ तेरे यार से?”

!

“होती है, लेकिन चूत में खुजली होने का मतलब ये तो नहीं कि मैं ऐरे गैरे नत्थू खैरे किसी से भी चुदवा लूँ?”

!

“तुम्हारी सोच गन्दी है तान्या, मैंने आज तक चुदवाना तो दूर किसी को अपनी चूत की झलक भी नहीं दिखाई है !”

!

“अमित अंकल ऐसे आदमी नहीं हैं, वो मुझे अपनी बेटी की तरह मानते हैं !”

!

“अमित अंकल अगर मेरे अंकल नहीं होते तो मैं उनसे शादी जरूर कर लेती।”

!

“वो मुझसे 25 साल बड़े हैं तो क्या हुआ, 50 साल भी बड़े होते तो भी कर लेती, तुम क्या जानो, वो बाहर से जितने सुन्दर हैं अन्दर से उससे भी ज्यादा सुन्दर हैं।”

!

“अरे यार मैंने कह दिया न मैं तुम्हें अपने घर नहीं ला सकती, तू समझती क्यूँ नहीं ?”

!

“तू कहे तो मैं अभी चली जाऊं अंकल के कमरे में, राधिका भी नहीं है और आंटी भी नहीं, बस मैं और अंकल दो ही लोग हैं घर में !”

!

“तू आजा ! अंकल से चुदवा कर देख ले कि वो चोद पाते हैं या नहीं !”

!

“तू फ़ोन रख यार, अपना भी मूड ख़राब कर रही है और मेरा भी, चूत भी पूरी तरह गीली हो गई है, ऊँगली मांग रही है।”

इतना कहकर मनमीत ने फ़ोन काट दिया और उठकर बाथरूम चली गई। मैं लौटकर अपने कमरे में आया तो नींद मुझसे कोसों दूर जा चुकी थी, जिस मनमीत को मैं अपनी बेटी जैसी मानता था उसकी बातें सुनकर मेरा दिमाग घूम चुका था और मै उसे चोदने की योजना बनाने लगा।

मैं सुबह नौ बजे घर छोड़ देता था जबकि मनमीत 11 बजे निकलती थी। वो उठकर मेरे कमरे में आती, अखबार ले जाती और पढ़कर वापस मेरे कमरे में रख जाती।

आज मैं जानबूझ कर आठ बजे घर से निकल गया जब वो सो रही थी। मैंने अपने तकिये पर 60 पेज की एक किताब रख दी थी, जिसमें चुदाई की कहानियाँ थीं, मैं मनमीत को यह बताना चाहता था कि मैं उतना सीधा नहीं हूँ जितना वो समझती है।

दोपहर को दो बजे मैं घर आया तो न्यूज़ पेपर और किताब दोनों अपनी अपनी जगह पर रखे हुए थे, लेकिन उनकी प्लेसमेंट बदल गई थी। मनमीत उस किताब को पढ़कर भी शायद यह दिखाना चाहती थी कि उसने वो किताब नहीं देखी है।

शाम को पांच बजे जब वो कॉलेज से लौटी, चाबी से दरवाजा खोलकर अन्दर आई तो मुझे घर में देखकर हैरान होते हुए बोली- आप आज जल्दी आ गए?

फिर उसने मुझसे चाय के लिए पूछा और चाय बनाने लगी। एक बात मैंने नोटिस की कि वो मुझे बार बार आप कहकर संबोधित कर रही थी, आज उसने एक बार भी अंकल शब्द का प्रयोग नहीं किया था।

चाय पीने के बाद हम लोग टी वी पर क्रिकेट मैच देखने लगे। मैं सोफे पर बैठा था और वो सोफे की साइड चेयर पर ! मैंने उससे अपने बगल में बैठने को कहा तो वो मेरे बगल में आकर बैठ गई। मैंने उससे कहा- मनमीत, जब से तुम इस घर में आई हो मैं तुमसे एक बात करना चाहता हूँ लेकिन कभी मौका ही नहीं मिला, अगर तुम कहो तो कह दूं।

मनमीत बोली- कह दीजिये !

मैंने उसका हाथ अपने हाथ में लिया और कहना शुरू किया- यह बात लगभग 25 वर्ष पहले की है जब मैं कॉलेज में पढ़ता था, मेरे साथ एक लड़की पढ़ती थी उसका नाम मनमीत था, वो भी तुम्हारी तरह लम्बी, गोरी और दुबली पतली सरदारनी थी। मैं उसे प्यार से मनु कहता था। हम दोनों घंटों इसी तरह हाथ पकड़ कर बातें करते रहते थे, कभी कभी मैं अपनी बांह इस तरह उसके गले में डालता तो वो अपना सिर इस तरह मेरे सीने से लगा देती थी।

इतना कहते कहते मैंने अपनी बांह उसके गले में डालकर उसका सिर अपने सीने से लगा दिया और फिर बोला- हम लोग थोड़ी बहुत शरारत भी कर लेते थे। मैं उसके स्तन दबाता तो वो उछल जाती थी।

यह कहते कहते मैंने उसका बायाँ स्तन दबा दिया और …..


पूरी कहानी यहाँ है !



Be The Man of Your House


February 3rd, 2011


Tony had just finished reading a new book entitled, ‘You Can Be The Man of Your House.’

He stormed to his wife in the kitchen and announced, ‘From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is Law. You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I’m finished eating my meal, you will serve me a sumptuous dessert.

After dinner, you are going to go upstairs with me and we will have the kind of sex that I want. Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe.

Then, you will massage my feet and hands. Then tomorrow, guess who’s going to dress me and comb my hair?’

His Sicilian wife Gina replied, “The fucking funeral director would be my first guess.”



Hot mallu maid with house owner


February 2nd, 2011


i_also_want_her_as_my_servent_thumb

Hot mallu maid with house owner

Hot mallu maid expose her self  in front of her boss ……..see her bumpy figure…..hot mms capture by house owner ……..

Video Format : .3gp



File Size : 0.86MB

Click here to Download the video clip


(Download from FSI Share)

Direct Download Link – FSI Premium


(Instant download – no delay)



Punjabi hot bhabi sonu expose her self


February 2nd, 2011


vish sonu punjabi need hot sex_thumb

Punjabi hot bhabi sonu expose her self

Punjabi hot bhabi sonu expose her self infront of cam & show her chuby figure on her bf request……wow what a nice boob…..totally new dare to miss..

Video Format : .3gp



File Size : 1.32MB

Click here to Download the video clip


(Download from FSI Share)

Direct Download Link – FSI Premium


(Instant download – no delay)



AskAnjali: My girlfriend is going to meet and have sex with a stranger whom she met through Facebook


February 2nd, 2011


facebook-sex copy at www.askanjali.com

Hello Anjali aunty and friends,

I am 24 years old male from Hyderabad and I am extreme active in internet  and I never thought I will post my personal problem here. Recently around 5 months back I met one girl through online and she is from Pune. Once she had came to Hyderabad along with her friend, her friends boyfriend is from Hyderabad and we all 4 met and spent the whole day in a resort.

I had oral sex with her and I tried to have a intercourse with her but I was unable to insert as I got a weak erection. Later she went back to Pune and felt sad that I was unable to fuck her. Now my problem is that she is been regularly chatting with a guy from Facebook who is also from Pune but now working abroad. I know her gmail password but never checked her mails or recent chat.

Once I checked her recent chats in her mail and was shocked to see that she was flirting with him and even that guy in flirting with her so deep. Infact she is encouraging him and I am sure that they will end up in sex when they meet. Through the recent chat I came to know that guy is going to come to India on Feb 4th and I afraid that they both will meet up and have sex.

I am madly in love with her and don’t know what to do? I am feeling insecured please help me!





To see the answers, click here to go to Anjali Aunty’s new blog 



www.askanjali.com





. Leave your comment and win free premium membership of your favourite IPE sites (Kirtu, FSI Blog, IndianMoviesOnline, BollywoodMasalaVideos and more)

.



I Enjoyed With My Mama-In-Law’s Black Maid


February 2nd, 2011


Hi ISS readers, I think all you know me. For the new readers, at first I introduce myself. I am Moni, late 40 and 5’-7”. I was born in a middle class Bangladeshi Muslim family and serving in a public organization. My whole life is lustful indeed. As I gained some practical experience about sex at my childhood, I became a sex-maniac and whenever I got chance I tried to fuck any aged girls or women with many tricks without applying force or at least to peep the uncovered boobs and pussies from hidden places when they change attires.

I always find the chance to touch teats and breasts of sleeping girls or women. I think always believe “sex is one kind of art”. So I want to share the real stories of those incidents of my life with yours. I assure you that every tale will give you a full satisfaction.

Dear readers, the conversations of the story obviously were in ‘Bangla’, some places I have used ‘Bangla’ as happened and translated into ‘English’, otherwise I have tried to use translated English.

This happened in the last year. My Maternal Uncle-in-Law (wife’s Mama, my Mama Shoshur) invited my whole family at his house. We didn’t visit his house about 9 months over, so we gladly accepted his invitation. The condition was we should have to reach there in the early morning and we spend the whole day there and depart after dinner. They arranged many items for us and it was a nice visit in a relative’s house. Now come to the point, what happened within the house at that day in absence of other’s presence.

We reached the flat at the early in the morning and it was just 6:30 am. They welcomed us and we entered into the apartment. My Mama Shoshur’s family is quite small, only three members family. The couple and their only son Shuvo were the members. Shuvo was the studying in medical College. My Mama Shoshur was serving in a private organization and Mami Shashuri was a banker. I saw another new member there, a girl of about 18 years of age. She had a nice physical appearance about 34-26-36. Her complexion was totally black like Negro but looked so sweet for her lovely appearance. Her face cutting was very lovely with glorious eyes which were large and lustrous.

The most attractive thing of the girl were her voluptuous breasts, I felt throbbing of my heart and was craving for the girl from the very first sight. As a result I tried to convince the girl towards me and while she was serving our breakfast, I was sitting at the corner of the table and the girl had to lean with the dining table to serve the opposite side. At that time I raised my knee and touched her thigh and slightly rubbed. She understood the sign and looked at me, I directly looked at her eyes and winked. In reply I saw a sign of smiling bloomed at her lips. It was, she couldn’t believe that the sign was intentionally or accidentally. I came to knew that her name was Nazma, nice name.

After the breakfast, all met in a room for chitchatting. Cooking was going on in the kitchen. I went to the drawing room for watching TV, there I was sitting on the floor and began to watch TV. I became sleep watching the TV. Suddenly I heard that Nazma is calling me, “Dulavai wake up, wake up.” I woke up and got up, she told “Dulavai, go for bathing, all have finished their bath, lunch would be served soon, hurriedly finish your bath.” I saw that Nazma was there with a bucket of water and moping cloths. So I told her “okay, I’m going, but let me return from the sleep first.” Nazma requested “Then please sit on the sofa, I’ll mop the floor.” I got up and told “okay, carry on your job.”

I sat on the sofa and Nazma went to her bucket. She did not wear her scarf and her voluptuous breasts were bulged over her kamiz. While she stooped forward to sink the cloths into the bucket water the front part of her kamiz hung down and the deep cleavage of her large breasts was visible from my place. My heart began to throb and I soon decided for not leaving the place till her work finishes. Her large soft breasts were made a deep cleavage and the slit was very nice. After that she started moping the floor. She was squatting to mop the floor and for the press from her knees her breasts were swelled over her kamiz, it was looking very sexy. I was staring at her swelled part of the nice breasts.

She suddenly looked at me and saw that I was staring at her breasts, she descended her head and saw the scenery which I was enjoying. She soon sat straight and smiled at me. I was waiting when she restarts moping. After few seconds she again squatted and I was enjoying her breasts. She stopped her work and told “Dulavai, please you leave the room, I’m not working in front of you.” I smiled and asked “Why, I have done nothing with you, why are you telling such.” She shyly smiled and told “Then don’t stare such, I feel shy.” I got the chance and told “Why will you shy me? You do your work, I do my work.” Nazma sat motionlessly and told “Please don’t stare at me.”

I argued “I’ve the right to see anything in this world, so what I would see you will never choose that, isn’t, do whatever you was doing, I’ll go for bathing.” She got a chance and told “Then go for bathing, why are you sitting here?” I found this point and told “I’m enjoying here, your breasts are so nice, I desire to suck those, will you permit to do that?” Nazma got up and kept her hands on her waist and told “Dulavai, you are so naughty I see, you are shameless too. I’ve never heard such type of word in my life.” I smiled and told “sss don’t speak so loudly, anyone may hear us. Come close to me.” She forwarded few paces and eagerly looked at me.

I told “you are now very adult, do you not crave that someone like me would suck and press your nice boobs?” She kept her right hand on her head “Hi God, this man has no shame, he speaks such things so easily, no I wouldn’t stay here, I have to leave this place soon.” She was walking to go out from this room but I impeded her by grabbing her hand and suddenly yanked her to me. Nazme couldn’t keep her balance and she soon fell sitting on my lap. I didn’t spoil the chance, grabbed her both boobs and squeezed. She sprung up and ran out from the room. I knew she would not return soon, so I went for taking bath.

After taking bath we had the lunch. Nazma served our food. She repeatedly looked at me and when my eye contacted with her she moved her eyes and smiled. I understood that the medicine started its work. After finishing the lunch all the members gathered in the drawing room, I was also present there but I was searching for another chance. I was watching at Nazma that when she would go for bathing. Then I saw Nazma was going towards the bathroom and some dresses on her shoulder, I confirmed that she was going for taking bath.

I kept watching her and when I saw that she entered into the bathroom, soon I reached there and knocked the door. Nazma asked “Who.” I replied “Nazma, it’s me, open the door for one minute, I’m feeling seriously piss pressure, I have to urinate soon, all other bathrooms are occupied.” She opened the door and came out from the bathroom and told “Dulavai, you are so naughty, but please don’t try to do naughtiness now, anyone may come here any time.” I smiled and entered into the bathroom, before closing the door I asked “How you fell then, nice na?” She show me her fist and smiled “do whatever you have come for.” I closed the door and urinate into the pan, my piss flow made huge sound in the commode water.

I intentionally entered into the bathroom and soon I searched for that and got that. That was Nazma’s shalwar, I know maximum housemaids’ shalwar must be torn at the crotch except new ones. Really there was a small torn hole at the crotch of the shalwar. I inserted my finger through the torn hole and tore more about 2 inches and again kept it on the rail and came out from the bathroom. After coming out I again acted that I am going to hold Nazma and she jumped backward to save from me. I returned in the drawing room.

At the evening when all the members were sleeping deeply, Nazma was making snacks in the kitchen alone. I was waiting for that moment. I silently went the kitchen and stood behind Nazma, she noticed me but told nothing. Suddenly I hugged her from her back and grabbed her breasts and began to press. She hissed “Ah Dulavai, please leave me, someone will see us.” I told “all are sleeping, now tell me, do you not enjoy this from me?” Nazma ashamedly smiled and told “I don’t know, now leave this place.” I then again hugged her and grabbed her breasts and began to squeeze. She then leaned her head on my shoulder and at that chance I planted some kiss on her cheek and lips.

I then took the chance for which I tore her shalwar, I inserted my hand beneath her kamiz and soon I found that torn place and inserted my finger into it. I felt the pussy covered with trimmed pubic hair and the limp of the clitoris and when I parted her pussy lips and touched her pussy hole it was drenched with the pre cum juices. I popped in my finger into her pussy hole and move my finger forward and backward. I whispered into her ears, “I want to push my manhood tool into it, will you accept me?” She told in caressing voice “Please Dulavai, don’t make me crazy, you know that it is impossible at this moment, all are present in the house.”

I then told whispering “okay, if you agree, I’ll come later, when none will present in the house, in the office time.” Nazma asked “When?” I replied “tomorrow, or the next day.” Nazma replied me “okay, now leave me please, if someone see us they will kill me.” I left the kitchen, I have succeeded. We left the house after the dinner and at the last moment when all had gone to the downstairs, I intentionally took time to wear my shoes and Nazma was at the last of the line. I grabbed her scarf and pulled backward. She smiled and halted for a moment. Meanwhile all were disappeared downwards then I hugged Nazma and pressed her boobs again, I didn’t avoid inserting my fingers into her cunt again, then I again reminded about my coming. She pinched on my hip banteringly.

It was not possible to wait for me. So in the next day I usually went my office at 8:00 am and worked till 9:30 am. Then suddenly I acted that I got severe stomach pain, soon my authority managed to take me at the Medical and the doctor released me from the duty. I directly went to my Mama Shoshur’s house where Nazma was waiting for me. I reached there at 11:00 am, I knew that all the members of the house went out within 10:30 am. I straight went on the 3rd floor and rang the call bell. There was a cat’s eye hole at the door and I understood that someone appeared at the door, soon the door opened and I saw Nazma was standing smilingly.

Nazma told me “Babbah, couldn’t wait even a day.” I smiled and told “No darling, I couldn’t wait without see you.” Nazma closed the door and bolted. We went inside and I sat on the sofa in drawing room. I was going to hold Nazma but she slipped away and told “Why so hurry, first tell me what you will eat.” I replied “I have come to eat only one thing you know, so nothing need for me, you come to me and let me eat your body, that’s all.” Nazma giggled and told “Babbah, couldn’t wait, just a minute, I’m coming.” She ran inside, I didn’t wait there and followed her. She entered into her room, I then stood at the door and peeped through the slit of the ajar door.

Nazma wore old and dirty dresses and she entered into her room for changing her dress. I kept watching her activities; she first removed her kamiz from her body. There was a black bra inside and I thought the bra has to bear much difficulty to carry the weight of the pair of voluptuous boobs. Then she untied the string of her shalwar and dragged downwards to remove. Her large bum was bared and I clearly saw the crack of her buttocks. When she removed the shalwar and there was only the bra in her body and she took a new colorful dress to wear, I entered into the room. She realized me and covered her chest with the dress.

Nazma smiled and told “Dulavai, why have you come here? Please leave, I’m coming soon.” I reached at her and told “my labor has been saved; I will not have to undress you, why should you be dressed then?” I hugged her and grabbed her large breasts from her back and began to squeeze, she leaned her head back and placed on my shoulder. I turned my face and planted a kiss on her cheek, she also turned her face and I got her lips and took in my mouth and began to suck. I inserted my tongue into her mouth and she was then sucking my tongue like chocolate. Meanwhile I unhooked her bra and removed out from her body, then it felt softer.

Enjoy Full Story Here
Or
Read More Couple Sex Stories Here!




शिल्पा के साथ ट्रेन का बाकी सफ़र-2


February 2nd, 2011


लेखक : माइक डिसूज़ा

आपने अभी तक पढ़ा कि कैसे ट्रेन के सफ़र में मैंने शिल्पा की चुदाई की शुरुआत की और उसने मुझे अपने अंकल द्वारा अपनी पहली चुदाई का किस्सा सुनाया।

मैं उसको चोदने के बाद फिर सीट पर आ कर बैठ गया। वो भी थोड़ी देर में मेरे बगल में बैठ गई और पूछा- मज़ा आया?

मैंने कहा- हाँ, तुम तो प्रोफेशनल हो !

वो बोली- हाँ अब तो काफी अनुभव हो गया है।

मैंने पूछा- फिर तुम्हारे अंकल ने तुम्हें अगले दिन भी चोदा होगा?

वो बोली- नहीं वो मुझे लंड का चस्का लगाकर अगले दिन ही चले गए और मैं तड़प कर रह गई। रोज़ अपने आप ही अपनी चूत रगड़ कर काम चलाती रही।

मैंने पूछा- फिर दुबारा मौका तुम्हें कब मिला?

वो बोली- बताती हूँ !

उन दिनों गर्मियों की छुट्टियाँ चल रही थी तो मैं अकेली घर पर ही रहती थी। मम्मी पापा दोनों सुबह निकल जाते थे।

मैंने घर पर ही इन्टरनेट पर गन्दी वेबसाइट्स देखना शुरू कर दिया। फिर लड़कों के साथ चैट करती थी और उनके साथ इन्टरनेट पर ही सेक्स का मज़ा लेती थी।

पर ऐसे मुझे मज़ा नहीं आ रहा था। फिर एक दिन हमारे घर जो कामवाली आती थी वो अपने लड़के को एक दिन अपने साथ काम में हाथ बंटाने के लिए लेकर आई। वो जब तक खाना बनाती थी उसका लड़का घर का झाडू पोंछा करता था।

मुझे एक शरारत सूझी, वो जब काम करने आया, मैं अपने कमरे में अपने बेड पर अपनी स्कर्ट थोड़ी ऊपर करके उलटी लेट गई, और सोने का नाटक करने लगी।

थोड़ी देर में वो लड़का मेरे कमरे में पौंछा लगाने आया। मैंने धीरे से आँखें खोलकर सामने शीशे में देखा, वो बेड के बगल में खड़ा हुआ मेरी टांगों को देख रहा था। उसने फिर अपने लंड को पजामे के ऊपर से रगड़ना शुरू किया। फिर उसने अपना पजामा और अंडरवियर नीचे किया और लंड बाहर निकाल लिया और मेरी टांगों को देखकर मुठ मारना शुरू किया।

मैं उसको शीशे में देख रही थी और चाह रही थी कि वो लंड मेरी चूत की शोभा बढ़ाये। पर वो आगे उससे ज्यादा हिम्मत नहीं कर पाया।

अगले दिन मैं अपनी पूरी स्कर्ट को उल्टा करके लेट गई। वो मेरे कमरे में आया, फिर अपना लंड निकला और मुठ मारने लगा।

मुझे गुस्सा आ रहा था, एक लड़की अपनी खोल के उसे निमंत्रण दे रही थी और वो मुठ मारने में लगा था।

उस दिन उसने बस इतनी हिम्मत की अपना लंड पीछे से आकर मेरी पैंटी से रगड़ने लगा, थोड़ी देर में वो झड़ गया और मुझे वहीं तड़पता छोड़ कर चला गया।

अगले दिन मैंने पैंटी ही नहीं पहनी और लेट गई। पर उस दिन वो मेरे कमरे में बस झांक कर चला गया।

मुझे समझ नहीं आ रहा था कि कोई ऐसा मर्द भी हो सकता है जो ऐसा मौका छोड़कर चला जाये।

थोड़ी देर में कामवाली दरवाज़ा बंद करके चली गई।

मुझे नींद आ गई। अचानक घर में किसी के घुसने की आवाज़ हुई, मैं जाग गई, मैं समझ गई कि कामवाली का लड़का छोटू ही होगा और अब मुझे तृप्त करने आया है।

मैं अपने बेड पर सीधी हो कर अपनी आँखें बंद करके लेट गई. वो मेरे कमरे में आया और मेरे बेड पर चढ़ गया।

मैंने अपनी आँखें नहीं खोली उसने मेरे बगल में आकर मेरे मम्मों को सहलाना शुरू किया। उसने मेरा चेहरा अपने हाथों में लेकर मेरे होठों को चूमना शुरू किया।

मैं निहाल हो गई। फिर मेरी स्कर्ट ऊपर उठाकर अपनी ऊँगली से मेरी चूत को छेड़ना शुरू किया, उसने फिर मेरी चूत में अपनी ऊँगली डाल दी और अंदर बाहर करने लगा।

मैंने अंगड़ाइयाँ लेनी शुरू कर दी और आह अ आह की आवाजें निकालनी शुरू कर दीं। अचानक मैंने महसूस किया कि मेरे मम्मों को भी कोई और दबा रहा था।

मैंने आँख खोली तो देखा कि छोटू अपने दोस्त को अपने साथ लेकर आया है और अब तक उसका दोस्त ही मुझे छेड़ रहा था, अब छोटू ने भी मेरे मम्मे दबाने शुरू कर दिए।

लेकिन अब मैं लंड के लिए इतना तड़प रही थी कि मैंने विरोध नहीं किया और दोनों के साथ मज़े लेने का फैसला किया।

छोटू ने इस बीच मेरी शर्ट ऊपर उठा दी और मेरे मम्मों को मेरी ब्रा के ऊपर से चूमने लगा। उसका दोस्त मेरी चूत के साथ खेल रहा था।

मैंने हाथ पीछे ले जाकर अपनी ब्रा के हुक खोल दिए और छोटू ब्रा को ऊपर उठाकर मेरे चूचियां चूसने लगा।

नीचे उसके दोस्त ने मेरी टांगों को मोड़ कर फैला दिया और मेरी ….


पूरी कहानी यहाँ है !



The Driver And Passenger


February 2nd, 2011


A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question. The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up on the footpath, and stopped centimeters from a shop window.For a second everything went quiet in the cab, then the driver said,

“Look mate, don’t ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me!” The passenger apologized and said, “I didn’t realize that a little tap would scare you so much. “The driver replied, “Sorry, it’s not really your fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver. I’ve been driving a funeral van for the last 25 years.”