Coimbatore Vicky For Secret Sex


March 21st, 2011


Hi all, I’m Vikram 26 m from Peelamedu Coimbatore. I have been great lover of aunties since the day I saw my Chitti nude in my home when I was in my 10th exam holiday, while she was changing her dress. After that I have great fantasy to see nude women, as I finished my schooling I did my UG and PG both in Cbe itself. Now I’m working for a Bpo in Cbe. I like all females in the world starting from those who has not attained the puberty till the very old aunties. I have been masturbating from 9th standard till today.

Even today I see nude picture in internet, from weekly magazines and newspaper, and still I masturbate 2 times and sometimes I do it for 5 times a day. Ok I don’t want to bore u guys. I have written this story especially for the aunties and girls and couples in Coimbatore only. This is a very true story. This happened to me 3 months back in Saibaba colony in Cbe. It was pongal hoiliday, I was in my home, my Amma was also at home preparing the lunch and I was seeing the TV programs in TV, and it was boring heavily, after seeing all the shows in suntv, kalignar, ktv and all.

As dad was not at home, he has gone to Tirupur to see his friend. I asked Amm if the lunch was ready, she said it will be ready in an hour. I don’t know what to do, so I went to my room closed the door and switched on my laptop. As I was seeing Nayanthara songs of Villu movie in sun music, I was in good mood, and I thought of masturbating and went to net and downloaded some Nayanthara pictures which it was downloading I logged to my yahoo id and went to Tamilnadu room, as usual.

I was chatting with a guy, he asked me if I was a incest or gay, then I said I’m a virgin and looking for a girl or aunties in Cbe only. He was from Pondy, so I ignored him, thinking of waste of time. Then I was chatting with 2 or 3 id which was similar to girls name, but all seemed to be guys only. Mean while I was frequently typing “Is anybody there for secret sex in cbe”, “Is anybody there for secret said in Cbe”. I used to type these words often, thinking someday I could get someone, someday.

While I was chatting, I got a personal I’m which opened with a message, Hi, the ID was “xxx” [sorry I can’t reveal the id] its personal.

Xxx: Hi



me: Hi



xxx: your Asl



me: I’m 26 m cbe



xxx: where in cbe



me: first u say your asl, don’t waste my time, I looking for girls in and around Cbe.

Xxx: so u like girls only not aunties

me: see again im saying da, dont waste my time. say ur asl, then we can chat



xxx: ok last question if u say, then i will reavel my asl



me: what question

Xxx: just say where r u in cbe, and what u do?



me: im from peelamedu, and i work for a private comapny [ I dint reveal that i work in a bpo]



xxx: ok



me: what ok, ur asl

Xxx: ok I’m not girl, I’m a bit old, I’m 37 divorced female in cbe

me: oh come on, don’t say your female, I know females never come to chat. I know you r guy da, she if u have any girl or aunty



then mail me okva.



Xxx: hey u don’t believe me, I’m saying na I’m a divorcee women you don’t believe me?



Me: no



xxx: if you don’t believe me, then I can’t help it.

Me: so what you want now. I know surely u will not have cam, or pictures or even cell phone to give me am I right

xxx: I think you have more experience in chatting. But see I’m looking for some true guys who can satisfy me, in real.



me: then



Xxx: I want to see your pictures, if I liked you, I will mail you.



Me: ok I will mail you my pictures, but if u liked me, then you should call me, once I hear your voice and confirm that u r female

Then only I will make further steps.

xxx: ok.



me: ok[then I sent my picture to her chatting id itself] ok I have mail you, you can see and if you like it, you reply back to my mail,



I will give my phone number then.



Xxx: ok sure. I will check and mail u back.



Me: ok, reply soon. I have to go, mail me soon. Bye



xxx: Bye

Then I shutdown and went to have my lunch and slept. Then as usual one week went.



Then next Sunday, I was checking my mail, I saw the reply mail from that aunty, she has said she liked me and asked my phone number. Since it was my first time, someone is asking my number, I didn’t have any though, and just typed my number and sent the reply to her. Then I went to see my routine work and went. Then after 3 days, I got a call on Wednesday by 4.30pm, I heard a women talking, she asked ‘hi is this Vikram’ I said yes,

She:’ I’m xxx, we chatted last week, u gave me your number in mail, u remember me’

me: Oh xxx, I don’t believe this, I though u r male, are u really from Coimbatore.



She: yes, I liked your picture, so only I have come to this extent, also I know from your face you r a unmarried guy, so I thought why not we make friends.



Me: thanks aunty

She: ok listen, I from baba area in Cbe, can u come, we can meet.



me: sure, I was waiting for this day, but I can’t come now, I can come after 6 pm, is it ok for u.



she: sure,

But if you come after 6pm, then u should stay here till night 11.30, as my neighbors may go to sleep after 11.00pm



Only is it ok for you do you have vehicle.



Me: ya I got bike no problem. I will come to that area and call u, you tell me the exact place so that I can reach your home.



She: ok, I will wait for your call. And hang up the call

Then I was so excited and finished my work by 5.00 and went to my home, had my bath and said my mom that I have a birthday party of my friend in a hotel and I will return after 12.00 at night. Then mom said, come soon Vikram, I will be alone da, your dad will not come tonight. Then I said bye and move to that place and called the aunty, she said her door number and landmark, and as said I reached there by 6.05pm. When I went in, I saw the aunty coming out and she smiled at me with shy [ From her shyness, I could easily make out that this was her first time too].

My god she was very homely, no one would say she is a sex maniac she did not look like aunty, she was looking like elder sister to me. She is a pure grounder woman, so as I’m, she had a big boobs, she was wearing a green color salwar. She was not fat, but her ass was also a big. My god, I just felt to hug her from back and want to make her feel my cock on her butt. But I controlled it. Then I just smiled at her back, she said, Vikram you look very handsome, than u were in photo.

I said, you too look so beautiful, she asked only beautiful” then I said, no u look very sexy. She blushed and said, ‘now don’t keep more ice on my head, you will surely get what u want’. Then I just went and sat on the sofa. Then she went to kitchen and came back. Then she sat before me and asked what I would like to have to eat. I said nothing. Then she said, no there is lot of time, my children are gone to tuition, and will be back by 9.00pm. I was shocked, what u said no one is there in your home, now why did u invite, she said,

No problem da, my girl is in 6nd Standard only, she won’t know anything, once she comes, I will make her eat and let her sleep in her room, for half an hour u stay in my room when she comes, then once she sleeps we can enjoy till night. Then I asked about her second son and he is with her mom, [i.e] his granny in their place, they will come tomorrow afternoon so till tomorrow after no one will come. Then I felt ok inside me, then she again asked what I would like to have, I said anything. Then she brought some sliced apples and kept in front of me

While she bend towards me wanted bent nicely so that I can see her breast inside her salwar. I was staring at her, she saw me looking her breast, and smiled and asked, did u like them, I said they r so beautiful. Then she also brought a orange and she sat near to me and started to peel the skin of the orange, while she was sitting near, I could feel her armpits with her sweat, and her aroma coming, wow what a women smell… Hmmm I thanked god for giving me such a nice girl.

Then she was asking about me and my family members, I was saying, my, my sister, my mom and dad. She asked what is my sister doing, I said she is married and settled in Bangalore. Then I asked about her family. Then I asked why she was divorced. She said, her husband was money minded guy and used to beat her daily to bring money from home, as he would drink daily. Also he used to go for prostitutes regularly. As the problem becomes very intolerable, both got divorced.

We were talking very close and calm as if we both were friends for 10years. She became very close to me, and also moved very close to me, when I had my apples she handed over to orange slice one by on my palm, I used to eat one by one, while doing so, she touched my hand, which made us to feel each other. Ahh what a feeling, each time her finger touch my palm i felt shock inside me. Then suddenly she brought one slice of orange near my mouth and asked me to open my mouth, with any question or hesitation I opened my mouth,

Enjoy Full Story Here
Or
Read More Couple Sex Stories Here!






Fresh Adult Videos !


Feb 18th, 2011


Three new Adult Videos added to
Indian Movies Online


Click here for 400 desi sex movies


Click here for 400 desi sex movies


Click here for 400 desi sex movies

Download the above videos and much more - only for 29.95$ a month.

Click here NOW for free preview videos!

Indian Movies Online
-
Click here to join

Tags:




Posted in
Videos
|
No Comments »




लंड चूसने की विधि-2


March 21st, 2011


प्रेषक : शगन कुमार

भाग-1 से आगे

चूसने की विधि

लंड चूसने के लिए उससे प्यार होना ज़रूरी है। अगर लंड को प्यार से देखोगे और उसे प्यार से सहलाओगे तो तुम्हें लंड अच्छा लगने लगेगा। जो चीज़ अच्छी लगती है उसे आसानी से चूमा जा सकता है। चूसने की शुरुआत करने के लिए अपनी पसंद का आसन ग्रहण करके अपने को आरामदेह अवस्था में कर लो। मेरी राय में दूसरा या तीसरा आसन ठीक रहेगा।

लंड को हाथ में लेकर उसको सहलाने के बाद उसे अपने मुँह के पास ले आओ और उसको नजदीक से देखो तथा उसकी गंध को महसूस करो। तुम्हें यह अच्छा लगेगा। अब उसको अपने होटों से चूमना शुरू करो। लंड की छड़ से शुरू करना ठीक रहेगा और पहले नीचे की तरफ अंडकोष तक छोटी छोटी पुच्चियाँ लेने के बाद ऊपर की तरफ सुपारे तक पुच्चियाँ करो। यह शुरू की पुच्चियाँ सूखी हो सकती हैं। पुच्चियों से पूरा लंड ढकने के बाद जीभ से लंड की छड़ को चाटना शुरू करो। ऐसा करते वक़्त जीभ गीली होनी चाहिए जिससे लंड गीलापन महसूस करे। लंड के छड़ का निचला हिस्सा काफी मार्मिक होता है और जीभ के स्पर्श से लड़के को बहुत उत्तेजना मिलेगी। लंड की छड़ को सब तरफ से अच्छी तरह से चाट-चाट कर गीला कर लो। और फिर उसके सुपारे को अपने होटों के बीच में लेकर उसकी चुम्मी ले लो। ज्यादातर लंड ऐसा करने से अपनी शिथिल अवस्था त्याग कर बढ़ने लगेंगे।

अब सुपारे को हल्के से होटों से पकड़ लो और जीभ को पैना करके से उसके शीर्ष पर छोटे-छोटे वार करो। चार-पांच बार वार करने के बाद जीभ को सुपारे के चारों ओर घुमाओ। अगर लंड अभी भी शिथिल अवस्था में है तो उसे एक हाथ से पकड़ कर रखो पर अगर वह कड़क हो गया है तो हाथों से पकड़ने की ज़रुरत नहीं है। जब लड़की लंड को केवल मुँह से नियंत्रण में रखती है तो ज्यादा आनंद आता है।

सुपारे के चारों तरफ तीन-चार बार जीभ घुमाने के बाद लंड को मुँह में लेने का समय आ जाता है। अगर शिथिल है तो लंड को मुँह में लेने में लड़की को आसानी भी होती है और मज़ा भी आता है। मज़ा इसलिए ज्यादा आता है क्योंकि पूरा लंड अन्दर ले पाती हैऔर फिर जब लंड जोश में आता है तो मुँह के अन्दर ही उसकी वृद्धि होती है जो कि लड़की महसूस कर सकती है। लंड की अवस्था के अनुसार उसे जितना मुँह में ले सको ले लो और फिर अपना सिर हिला कर लंड को मुँह से अन्दर-बाहर करो। इससे लड़के को चुदाई का सा मज़ा आएगा।

जब लंड मुँह में जाने लगे तो जीभ से सुपारे के छेद को छूने से लड़का मतवाला हो जायेगा। बाहर निकालते वक़्त जब सिर्फ सुपारा मुँह में रह जाए तो मुँह को बंद करके उसको जकड़ लो जिससे बाहर न आ सके। इस तरह मुँह से चोदने में लड़के को बहुत मज़ा आएगा और तुम्हें भी अच्छा लगेगा। अगर मुँह थक जाये तो लंड को मुँह से बाहर निकाल कर उसकी छड़ को होटों और जीभ से प्यार कर सकती हो और चाट सकती हो।

ज्यादातर लड़कों को चुसवाने के समय सूखापन अच्छा नहीं लगता इसलिए लंड को अपने मुँह से गीला रखना चाहिए।

चूसने में विविधता

लंड को लॉलीपॉप की तरह भी चूस सकते हैं। इसमें विविधता लाने के लिए और चूसने में और मज़ा लाने के लिए कई तरह के फेर-बदल कर सकते हैं। लंड के सुपारे पर शहद, जैम, आइस क्रीम, या कोई भी ऐसी चीज़ जिसका स्वाद तुम्हें पसंद हो, लगा सकते हैं और फिर उसको चूस सकते हैं। इस से लड़के और लड़की दोनों को मज़ा आ सकता है। लंड चुसवाने में लड़कों का आत्म-नियंत्रण सामान्य सम्भोग के मुकाबले जल्दी ख़त्म हो जाता है क्योंकि इसमें उन्हें ज़्यादा सुख का अनुभव होता है। अतः वे जल्दी ही वीर्य-पात कर देते हैं।

वीर्य का क्या करें?

बहुत सी लड़कियों को यह समझ नहीं आता कि वीर्य का क्या किया जाये। जहाँ तक लड़कों का सवाल है वे तो यही चाहते हैं कि जब वे चरमोत्कर्ष पर पहुंचें और अपना लावा लड़की के मुँह में उगलें तो लड़की उस लावे को मुँह में न केवल ग्रहण करे बल्कि ख़ुशी-ख़ुशी ………..


पूरी कहानी यहाँ है !



Different Asses


March 21st, 2011


(_!_) A regular ass



(__!__) A fat ass



(__)(__) A “wide load” ass



(!) A tight ass



(_*_) A sore ass



{_!_} A swishy ass

(_o_) An ass that’s been around



(_x_) Kiss my ass



(_X_) Leave my ass alone



(_zzz_) A tired ass



(_E=mc2_) A smart ass



(_?_) Dumb ass

(_Lame_) Lame ass



(_jack_) Jackass



(_-$_) Cheap ass



(_0_) A Prison ass



(_) Half ass

(®^®) Registered ass



(__|___) Lop sided ass



(_:_) 2 holed ass



(_O_) Cavernous ass (an ass that’s REALLY been around)



(Mom)(__) Tattooed ass



(_)||(_) Fucked ass

()() Ass print on a window



( * * ) Ass with dimples



(_X X_) A kicked ass



(_%_) An average ass



(_$_) A rich ass

[_!_] A hard ass



(_!_) A regular ass



(__!__) A fat ass



(__)(__) A “wide load” ass



(!) A tight ass



(_*_) A sore ass

{_!_} A swishy ass



(_o_) An ass that’s been around



(_x_) Kiss my ass



(_X_) Leave my ass alone

(_zzz_) A tired ass



(_E=mc2_) A smart ass



(_?_) Dumb ass



(_Lame_) Lame ass



(_jack_) Jackass

(_-$_) Cheap ass



(_0_) A Prison ass



(_) Half ass



(®^®) Registered ass

(__|___) Lop sided ass



(_:_) 2 holed ass



(_O_) Cavernous ass (an ass that’s REALLY been around)



(Mom)(__) Tattooed ass

(_)||(_) Fucked ass



()() Ass print on a window



( * * ) Ass with dimples

(_X X_) A kicked ass



(_%_) An average ass



(_$_) A rich ass



[_!_] A hard ass



Arab gorgeous teen fucked by driver in garage


March 20th, 2011


arab_teen_thumb

Arab gorgeous teen fucked by driver in garage

Arab gorgeous teen giving blow job & getting  fucked by driver in garage ……totally dick rising clip…… never seen before ….100% brand new clip leaked …….

Video Format : 3gp



File Size : 14.72MB

Click here to Download the video clip


(Download from FSI Share)

Direct Download Link – FSI Premium


(Instant download – no delay)



Hot kitchen fucking clip


March 20th, 2011


young_couple_play_kitchen_hds (1)_thumb

Hot kitchen fucking clip

sexy bhutani call center girl fucked by her lover in kitchen room during cooking…..totally dick rising clip……

Video Format : 3gp



File Size : 4.31MB

Click here to Download the video clip


(Download from FSI Share)

Direct Download Link – FSI Premium


(Instant download – no delay)



Desi student sex 4m friend’s mobile


March 20th, 2011


desi_cell_clip_thumb

Desi student sex 4m friend’s mobile

Desi student getting fucked by her bf in missionary style…….hot mms leaked 4m friend’s mobile……..dare to miss….

Video Format : 3gp



File Size : 1.64MB

Click here to Download the video clip


(Download from FSI Share)

Direct Download Link – FSI Premium


(Instant download – no delay)



AskAnjali: Funny Cricketing moments


March 20th, 2011


1_funny_cricketing_moments_at_www.askanjali.com

3_funny_cricketing_moments_at_www.askanjali.com

4_funny_cricketing_moments_at_www.askanjali.com

8_funny_cricketing_moments_at_www.askanjali.com

10_funny_cricketing_moments_at_www.askanjali.com

.

.

.

.

.









To see all the pictures and comments, click here to go to Anjali Aunty’s new blog 



www.askanjali.com










Interview – Page 4


March 20th, 2011



interview_en_004

Download complete comic at 
www.kirtu.com



Hariny Penetrated


March 20th, 2011


Hi Friends, I’m back again with another experience I’m very excited getting feedback for “Fucking my Team Leader” thanks to ISS and ISS readers so I’m sharing another experience of my officemate this is about win in fucking my best friend Hariny, we had been friends right from my date of joining and I always admired her beauty she is very fair has huge melons and a round ass. I have always masturbated thinking of her boobs wanting to press them and make her moan.

But we were just friends and I could do much with her, she had gone into college in a separate one so the contact with her was much reduced but I still would always get to know about her activities with her photos and she always ensured that her boobs just kept growing more and more whenever I got to see her I did move my hands close to her to rub her boobs n her exposed back in her chuddies but again nothing much turned up and suddenly she informed me that she was getting married and I was disappointed as I couldn’t taste her even once and then my day jus came!

Hariny had been these studious gal all her life and the only guy she had spoken much is with me thought like all gals she had resorted to the usage of masturbation techniques every now and then she never had any sessions completely as her marriage neared she got nervous whether she would be able to carry off her husband being 7 years elder to her, she had serious doubts that she needed to learn things before getting into it and guess what! Being her only boy friend she had to come to me asking for help!! Much to my delight! I played it safe saying her that it’s ok that you can always start casually

And your husband would be understanding but I was also cautious to ensure that she didn’t get consoled whenever I thought she was getting consoled I did say a few things to ensure that she thought she didn’t know anything much all along I was dreaming of the day she did give me a chance and I will fuck with all the desire of my life then she finally said one day Anand, I don’t think this is going to work. I am very nervous and I feel that am going to screw up my first night. I just played the very innocent n supportive friend by saying ” don’t worry yaar…it happens in everyone’s life you can also handle it.

But she was not convinced she said ” I feel I need to experience it at least once before I can get into marriage” I was over the moon I couldn’t believe she was telling this then came the shocker she said “what do you say should I look to some college mate to help me on this. I was completely shattered. I immediately warned her” he may blackmail you she then said “what about call guys.” again I didn’t like it. I made up the reason “they may hurt you much n make marks over your body” she was also convinced.

She asked me “what to do you tell me” playing with her I told her not to worry n stop thinking such non sense suddenly for 2 days she didn’t say anything or speak to me at all. I thought maybe she changed her mind I thought maybe I over did, I was praying that she get back to me. Then she suddenly called me n told “Anand you have always helped me out of my problem can you help out of this too I innocently asked “what’s your problem I am always glad to help you she told she wanted to have one session before marriage.

I was on heaven but I pretended that I was not interested and this is not possible then she started crying and kept pleading me. I thought not to play much that she change her mind I told her think for a day if you still feel so let’s after 2 days she called me it was Monday she told me her parents were not at home and asked me to come to her room. I knew this was my day. I went to her room when I went she was still sad she again pleaded. I told her, Hariny am also a boy once I start then I will be overcome by lust then you may mistake me you will restrict me.

That won’t b good she promised me she won’t restrict me by any means that’s the mandate I wanted to have unconditional access to her lovely curvaceous body! I told fine then…she told her parents were going for a marriage the next day and won’t be back for 2 days. I thanked god for the opportunity then my day came. Tuesday wow I went at nine to her home she was wearing a black chudi. I would have loved a saree but this was one of her exposing chuddis:) so I loved this one too!!

I couldn’t control the lust in my eyes seeing her body. I wanted to make her naked that sec but I knew I had to play gentle and smart just to save my image and also hopefully more chances at her
:)
so I kept myself cool. I knew she had invited me to enjoy her but I played very casually just joking with her she was expecting me to make see move but I frustrated her like anything then she opened asked me.”Anand please don’t b so good. I seriously want to do something but please buy condoms and come before that the problem is I already had bought and come
:)

When I told her that she knew that I was game she just gave me a smile and went inside to bring me something to eat but all I wanted to eat on that particular day was her sweet melons and her sweet pussy. she went inside the kitchen I knew I had to start I just went behind her she was turned towards the fridge her hair was in front of her so she was exposing her fair back to me standing behind her this aroused me like anything. I had fondled her back many times in friendly chats but today I knew I can do anything with

Her she had given license many people don’t realize the pleasure of fondling with a gal with her dress before starting the real thing. I realized the pleasure that day. I just went near her n ensured my breath was on her exposed back, she realized it but just didn’t say anything. I just put my hands on her shoulders n took my tongue to her bare back n licked her she left a moan that I can still hear in my ears. I felt awesome I just hugged her from behind and kept kissing her on her neck and back she jus enjoyed my kisses repeating my name.

Tried moving her chudi tops up to start the process of removing it. I could feel the inner clothing now inside her chudi tops. I just pulled it out of her pants and touched her bare waist wow it was so chill but I was getting a hard on with the intimacies she was moaning loudly now and that encouraged me to move forward and I moved my hands towards her coveted boobs now she couldn’t stand my onslaught anymore she just released herself from my grasps and moved away but I was here to leave it at this.

I went near her and started removing her top button by button wow the more her bare back was exposed the more I wanted to remove her clothes and fuck immediately. I was really finding it hard to stop the urge to tear off her clothes. I removed her tops slowly there was much resistance from her on this. I immediately got rid of her inner gown to ensure that all she had on her tops was her sexy black bra wow her absolute milk white color with her sexy bra it was sexually complimenting. I just hugged her from behind n bit her ear she left a little squeal.

I knew she was enjoying and wanted to make her more moody I could see the wide cleavage which had eluded me all this years I just moved my hands across her waist and when she tried to restrict the motion I squeezed her smooth waist hard and she left out a cry of pain. I loved the color of her waist after I had squeezed it with lust now I moved towards her boobs n caught it smoothly and started massaging wow what a feeling to massage a 34 size boobs that top of that of a virgin awesome effect! She was getting excited and I used the opportunity to remove her pants.

Wow, what a sight to see her in her under garments or her voluptuous body her under garments were just over flowing as though begging me to get rid of them to expose her nude body. I just caressed her waist n put my index finger inside her navel to rub it she moaned loudly and tried to hold my hand I just started rubbing her panty over her pussy she was already wet since she had never been aroused so much by a guys intimacy she tried to move my hands away from her panty and moved away from me. I went to her turned her over and kissed her lips.

Enjoy Full Story Here
Or
Read More Couple Sex Stories Here!




लंड चूसने की विधि-1


March 20th, 2011


प्रेषक : शगन कुमार

इस धरती पर शायद ही ऐसा कोई पुरुष होगा जिसे अपना लंड चुसवाना अच्छा नहीं लगता होगा। ज़्यादातर लोग इसकी कामना ही करके रह जाते हैं क्योंकि उनकी पत्नी या प्रेमिका इस क्रिया में दिलचस्पी नहीं रखतीं। कुछ लड़कियां इसे गन्दा समझती हैं और कई ऐसी हैं जिन्हें पता नहीं कि क्या करना होता है।

सबसे ज़रूरी जानने योग्य बात तो यह है कि लंड चूसना एक सुरक्षित क्रिया है जिससे लड़की को कोई भय नहीं होना चाहिए। लंड चूसने से वह गर्भ धारण नहीं कर सकती और अगर वह कुंवारी है तो अपने कुंवारेपन को कायम रखते हुए अपने प्रेमी को अद्भुत आनंद प्रदान कर सकती है। पुरुष के लिए यह सम्भोग के समान आनंद-दायक क्रिया होती है। अगर उसकी प्रेमिका प्यार से उसका लंड चूसती रहे तो उसे सम्भोग की कमी महसूस नहीं होगी। उधर लड़की को भी इसक्रिया में बहुत आनंद आ सकता है बशर्ते उसे सही तरीका आता हो और उसके मन में इस क्रिया के प्रति कोई गलत धारणाएँ ना हों।

इस लेख के द्वारा मैं लड़कियों के लिए लंड चूसने और लड़कों के लिए लंड चुसवाने की सही विधि बताऊँगा जिससे आप इस अति-सुखदायक क्रिया का पूरा आनंद उठा सकेंगे। इस क्रिया में ज्यादा सक्रिय भूमिका लड़की की होती है और लड़के को आनंद उठाने के अलावा कुछ ज्यादा नहीं करना होता। ठीक इसी प्रकार चूत चुसवाने की क्रिया भी होती है जिसमे लड़का क्रियाशील होता है और लड़की सिर्फ आनंद उठाती है। चूत चुसवाने और चूसने की विधि अगले लेख में प्रस्तुत करूंगा।

तैयारी- पुरुष की

लंड चुसवाने के लिए यह अत्यंत ज़रूरी है कि लंड और उसके आस-पास का इलाका एकदम साफ़-सुथरा होना चाहिए। यह हर पुरुष की ज़िम्मेदारी है कि अपने लिंग को हर समय साफ़ रखे, ख़ास तौर से यौन-संसर्ग के समय। यह उस समय और भी ज़रूरी हो जाता है जब अपने लिंग को किसी के मुँह में डालने की उम्मीद रखते हों। लंड सफाई को एक मजेदार रूप दिया जा सकता है अगर आप के पास बाथरूम की सहूलियत है या तो अपने लिंग को आप खुद पानी से धो कर साफ़ कर सकते हो या आपकी प्रेमिका यह कर सकती है। वैसे भी मैथुन से पहले साथ-साथ स्नान करना बहुत अच्छा रहता है। स्नान के दौरान एक दूसरे के शरीर के साथ खिलवाड़ कर सकते हैं और सम्भोग के लिए उत्तेजना पैदा कर सकते हैं। साथ-साथ स्नान एक बहुत ही मज़ेदार रति-क्रिया हो सकती है। लिंग साफ़ करते वक़्त लंड के सुपारे की ऊपरी परत को अच्छे से खोल कर साफ़ करें और नाभि से नीचे तथा जाँघों से ऊपर के सभी हिस्से साफ़ कर लें। ख़ास तौर से चूतड़ और गांड के छेद को भी धो लें। लड़की को लंड चूसते वक़्त तुम्हारी निम्न शरीर की कोई दुर्गंध नहीं आनी चाहिए। अगर पहली बार में दुर्गंध आएगी तो वह दुबारा कभी लंड चूसने के लिए राज़ी नहीं होगी।

बेहतर होगा अगर लड़के अपने जघन के बालों (अंडकोष के आस-पास के बाल) को क़तर के थोड़ा छोटा कर लें। यह ज़रूरी नहीं है लेकिन ऐसा करने से लड़की को सहूलियत होगी। ध्यान रखें कि बाल ज्यादा छोटे नहीं काटें नहीं तो लड़की के मुँह में चुभेंगे।

तैयारी- लड़की की

पहली बार लंड चूसने के लिए सबसे महत्वपूर्ण तैयारी मानसिक होती है जिसमें लंड के प्रति गलत धारणाओं को मन से निकालना होगा। लंड अगर साफ़ सुथरा हो तो एक अत्यंत प्यारा और रोचक अंग होता है। किसी भी आदमी के लंड के कई रूप होते हैं और यह अलग-अलग अवस्थाओं में अपना रूप, आकार और माप बदलता रहता है। यह छोटा और बड़ा हो सकता है, सख्त या मुलायम हो सकता है और लचीला या कठोर हो सकता है। लंड अपना रूप अपने आप बदलता है और इसमें पुरुष की मर्ज़ी नहीं चलती। अच्छा ही है क्योंकि अगर पुरुष अपनी मर्ज़ी से अपने लंड को खडा कर पाता तो लड़कियों के लिए जीवन दूभर हो जाता।



…………



पूरी कहानी यहाँ है !